Welcome To My Journey.
I am a man, a husband, a father, a friend, in search of a lesser lifestyle.
This is my view of this journey and how it intertwines with my family, job, community, and relationship with God.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A spontaneous trip to the Myrtle Beach State Park

On Sunday, June 10th we decide to go out for a while.  We were thinking about going to a movie then opted for a trip to the Myrtle Beach State Park.  On the way we came across an arts and craft exhibit at Chapin Park so we took a walk around.  We then headed to the Park.  We had a great time and the weather was great.  We walked the boardwalk and out onto the pier where we watched fishermen feeding sharks (6-7 feet long), scary such large sharks are so close to shore.  Walked a couple short trails then had a picnic.  After that we went and sat on the beach a while while Krysta boogy-boarded in the ocean with the sharks.  
We headed home tired but happy.  We stopped and picked up some Blue Bell ice cream went home and watched a movie while we relaxed.
Here are a few pictures.

Carla & Krysta looking at the sharks.  I think Krysta was surprised with the size.

Krysta decided to play on the bug at Chapin Park.  I remember when she would fit in there.


Krysta climbing a tree.

Carla & Krysta on the pier.

Taking a picture of a squirrel in the tree.

This is usually a pond.

A frog on the trail.  It peed on Krysta.

You can imagine what might be hiding in there.

Boardwalk trail over a low area.

My baby making sure the mosquitoes are not following her.

Natures Jungle Gym.

I got up here.  Now how do I get down?

A picnic lunch always taste better after a walk.

Waiting on the big one.

Riding it in.

No comments: