Welcome To My Journey.
I am a man, a husband, a father, a friend, in search of a lesser lifestyle.
This is my view of this journey and how it intertwines with my family, job, community, and relationship with God.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Volunteering Makes You Feel Good.

Carla, Krysta and I went to the Wortham's Ferry boat landing in Little River, SC to help Waccamaw Riverkeepers clean up the area.  Though we were not out very long we had a good time and enjoyed the scenery.  It is amazing how time together and seeing things together builds the family bond.  There is nothing I would rather do than create memories with my family.  Below are a few pictures we took while there.  I look forward to our next outing.


On another note.  I put the event on my facebook and invited 93 people who live here.  My co-worker Kate Miller replied right away that she would be there.  Sure enough she was and the only one to come out to help.  Kate was not feeling well but still helped with the clean up.  It is a shame that more people are not like Kate.  She enjoys kayaking the Waccamaw and takes responsibility for it care.  
Thanks Kate for caring for our waterway and environment so our children will be able to enjoy it as we do.  I hope you feel better soon.

















No comments: